Check back soon for dates to upcoming History Cafés and Walking Tours!
- History Café 4: City People and Old Cambridge People, Tuesday, July 24, 6:30-8:00pm
History Cafés are lively conversations with experts, bringing a historical perspective to timely topics in unique settings around Cambridge. They are social, conversational, and fun. Come to learn, stay for good conversation, refreshments, and cheer!
This year’s “Where is Cambridge From?” History Cafés will explore the past and present of:
- May: East Cambridge & The Facts
- June: Cambridge, the “Welcoming City that Values Diversity”
- July: Caribbean Community in the Port
- July: City People and Old Cambridge People
- September: What is it like to grow up in Cambridge?
- November: Talking about Where You’re From: Storytelling and Oral Histories