Check back soon for dates to upcoming History Cafés and Walking Tours!
- History Cafe 1: East Cambridge & The Facts, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 6:30-8pm
History Cafés are lively conversations with experts, bringing a historical perspective to timely topics in unique settings around Cambridge. They are social, conversational, and fun. Come to learn, stay for good conversation, refreshments, and cheer!
This year’s Where is Cambridge From? History Cafés will explore the past and present of:
- May: East Cambridge & The Facts
- June: Cambridge as the welcoming city that values diversity
- June: “City People” & “Old Cambridge” People, types that tell us where Cambridge is from
- July: On being from the Caribbean and Cambridge
- September: What is it like to grow up in Cambridge?
- November: Talking about Where You’re From: Storytelling and Oral Histories